About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Monday, March 19, 2018

Welcome Stamp Queen!

Stamp Queen

I am a craft addict - just ask the hubby (he likes to say that I am 1 bead and 1 piece of card-stock away from my own season of 'Hoarders '- I say maybe an episode but not a whole season :)
I love rubber stamps and use them on everything from paper to canvas, glass, fabric or anything that will sit still long enough....I also love fabric - newest addiction is locker hook rugs and wall-hangings, encaustic wax - second newest addiction.....beading, painting, altered art and anything that looks interesting....
Stop in awhile and look around - feel free to convo me for any questions....also there are usually more pictures on my blog and often of works in progress....

You can also check out my blog - www.stampqueen.blogspot.com


Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StampQueen

0 comments:

Post a Comment