About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Do you Design Jewelry?

I am looking for someone who is willing to Design me a small Sterling Silver Cross Necklace. I would like the necklace to lay sideways on the chain. I am looking for Opal to be inserted within a channel in the Cross. I will Trade my Silicone Molds in exchange for the Necklace as well as I will pay for the shipping of the necklace and of the Silicone Molds out to you.

My store has almost 800 different silicone molds. Here is the link to my store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmazingMolds4You

Thanks, Sherri

0 comments:

Post a Comment