About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

New Store Section for Decorating Coming Soon!

Starting May 2018 our Etsy Store will be carrying many Silicone Molds with Babies in mind. They will be perfect for Cake Decorating and various other Crafty idea's.
In total there will be 218 different silicone molds to choose from and we will be holding sales and several Raffles to participate in.

We will use our Newsletter as an avenue to alert everyone when the sales and raffles start. If you would like to be added to the Raffles list please email your email address to: Add your email  Shop

Below are a few of the molds that will be  added:











0 comments:

Post a Comment