About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Do You Have a Pet?

WaWoo Shop





Ann Billit (Owner)
I found this incredible shop while managing my own and simply fell in love with it. I own a "Blue Heeler" and the sticker Ann shows has a bit of brown on the dogs face. I sent Ann an email asking if she could remove the brown and add black because my poochy is all black and white. Within minutes she had sent me back a graphic of just what I had asked for. Ann has been so sweet and helpful so I just had to put her shop on my blog because I feel everyone needs to take a look at the crafts she sells.
She offers Custom work for just about anyone so ask and I bet she can work on something that will most likely be just what you are looking for.
She offers Car Decals, Wall Decals & Fridge Magnets.
  • Ann is based in the Ukraine so it takes a bit longer than if she was in the U.S but she keeps you informed all they way and from what I have heard, the shipping time is just a bit longer than here!


Check this shop out, they have Birds, Hamsters, Monsters, if you have a Dog, she has a sticker for you. Her custom designs are incredible and her idea's are the best! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment