About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Monday, March 19, 2018

Welcome Made With Love Flatware...

Made With Love Flatware

Started with a box of vintage silverware and a Love for making beautiful pieces!
Hi! My name is Lindsey! I am the designer/artist of all the pieces in my shop! I started this journey 2.5 years ago, when my then, 3 month old son went into cardiac arrest! He was gone for 45 minutes but miraculously pulled through. He was diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy. He will always have lifelong complications. Since then, I decided to quit my job and become a stay at home mother! I absolutely love being with my little warrior! 

I have always loved working with my hands and creating things! I happened upon a box of old silverware at an auction and started thinking about what I could do. The pieces in my shop are mostly made from vintage silverware, and have been inspired by my little warrior! I can make any custom design that you like, just shoot me a message!!!!


Welcome Lindsey  ~Sherri
Lindsey
Shop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment