About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Bea N Me Dolls *** Repainted Monster High Dolls

Bea N Me Dolls 
 Repainted Monster High Dolls

I am a retired therapeutic riding instructor. I fell in love with repainted dolls,especially Monster High ! I loved that they could be repainted to look like children, ghosts, celebrities and witches to name just a few. I am a self taught artist and love every minute of it. I enjoy my time here on Etsy and have made many friends from all over the world. I buy my doll supplies from other Etsy sellers whenever possible.😃

We have been repainting dolls for 4 years and really enjoy it ! We occasionally offer Evangeline Ghastly and Ellowynne Wilde repaints. Our dolls are not designed for play, they are strictly a display item for adult collectors.


We offer a LAYAWAY PLAN on all dolls up to 3 individual payments. You can be pay weekly, bi weekly or monthly. Your layaway is good for 3 months. Layaway sales are final. If no payment is received in 2 consecutive months, the doll will be relisted.
Custom doll orders require 1/2 down and balance upon completion. Returning customers are exempt from the half down rule. You are not obligated to purchase the completed doll. 


Bea N Me Dolls Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment