About Me

Every week I will displaying a Customer's Artwork and you will be able to click on the link to go to the Shop. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog. There are a bunch of fun tips and projects here. I have been in the Industry for over 7 years and just love all the people I have met and the work that I do on Etsy as well as other platforms I sell on. I have just redecorated my Blog after 6 years and have added some wonderful friends and customers so that you can see their beautiful and fun works of art. Make sure you let them know I sent you and you might just get a little savings off your order depending on the customer you are interested in.

You will also be seeing a Doggie Human "Willow" she helps me think of fun things to share with you but above all she keeps me sane!

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Movie & Book Silicone Molds


Below are some of the most famous Symbols for some of the most Famous Movies & Books....Prices are on each mold, email for Dimensions for each mold:  Amazingmolds4you@gmail.com


Remember, our ongoing Sale, Buy 3 Get 1 Free (free molds must be of equal or lesser value as the least expensive mold purchased). 






0 comments:

Post a Comment